At [company], we value our employees and the important role they play in the success of our company. We also understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances may prevent employees from being able to come to work.
With that in mind, we have developed the following attendance policy to ensure that our employees are able to balance their work responsibilities with their personal lives.
- Regular attendance is an essential part of being a successful employee at [company]. Employees are expected to be at work during their scheduled shifts, unless they have obtained prior approval for time off.
- In the event that an employee is unable to come to work, they must notify their supervisor as soon as possible. This notification should be done through the company’s time-off request system, or by calling their supervisor directly.
- If an employee is absent without prior approval, they may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
- Employees who are consistently late or absent may be subject to additional disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
- In the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstances, employees may be granted excused absences at the discretion of their supervisor.
We understand that life can be unpredictable, and we will work with our employees to find solutions when unexpected absences occur. However, it is important that employees communicate with their supervisors and follow the attendance policy to ensure the success of our company.
If you have any questions about this policy, please speak with your supervisor.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Human Resources Manager