The [Company Name] Employment Policy is designed to provide guidelines on employment contract types, equal opportunity employment, recruitment and selection processes, and attendance for all employees. We believe that this policy is essential to our company’s success, and we ask that all employees read, understand, and follow these guidelines.
- Employment contract types at [Company Name] include [Employment Contract Types], such as full-time, part-time, temporary, or freelance, and the terms and conditions of each contract type are specified in the [Company Name] Employee Handbook.
- Equal opportunity employment at [Company Name] means that all employees and applicants will be treated fairly and without discrimination, on the basis of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or other protected characteristic.
- Recruitment and selection processes at [Company Name] include [Recruitment and Selection Processes], such as job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments, and reference checks, and all employees and applicants are expected to participate in these processes in a timely and professional manner.
- Background checks at [Company Name] may be conducted on all employees and applicants, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and with the consent of the employee or applicant.
- Referrals at [Company Name] may be considered for employees and applicants who are referred by current employees, and all employees are encouraged to refer qualified candidates to open positions at [Company Name].
- Attendance at [Company Name] is considered an essential part of an employee’s job, and all employees are expected to attend work regularly, to arrive on time, and to notify their manager if they are unable to attend work for any reason.
- Absences at [Company Name] may be excused or unexcused, depending on the reason for the absence, and all employees are expected to follow the [Company Name] Attendance Policy and the [Company Name] Leave Policy.
- Tardiness at [Company Name] may be considered as an unexcused absence, and all employees are expected to arrive on time, and to notify their manager if they are going to be late.
We understand that our employees may have individual needs and preferences, and we are committed to providing flexibility and support to help them balance their work and personal lives. However, we also expect our employees to communicate with their manager and HR, and to take ownership of their actions and their performance.
We believe that the Employment Policy is an important part of our company’s culture, and we ask that all employees read, understand, and follow these guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your manager or HR.