At [company], we value our employees and the important role they play in the success of our company. We also recognize that conflicts can arise in the workplace and can have a negative impact on an employee’s ability to perform their job duties.
With that in mind, we have developed the following conflict resolution policy to ensure that conflicts are addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Employees are encouraged to communicate openly and honestly with their coworkers and supervisors to prevent conflicts from arising.
- In the event that a conflict does arise, employees are encouraged to try to resolve the conflict themselves by having an open and honest conversation with the other party.
- If an employee is unable to resolve the conflict themselves, they should bring the issue to their supervisor for assistance.
- The supervisor will work with the involved parties to try to resolve the conflict in a fair and impartial manner.
- If the conflict cannot be resolved at the supervisor level, it will be escalated to the next level of management for further assistance.
- In the event that the conflict involves harassment or discrimination, the issue will be immediately escalated to Human Resources for investigation and resolution.
We understand that conflicts can arise in the workplace, and we want to ensure that they are addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner. By working together, we can create a positive and productive work environment for all employees.
If you have any questions about this policy, please speak with your supervisor.
Human Resources Manager