At [company], the safety and well-being of our employees is our top priority. We want to create a safe and supportive work environment for everyone. If you experience or witness an incident at work, it is important to report it so that we can take appropriate action.
Our incident reporting policy is as follows:
- Any incident that occurs at work, or in connection with work, should be reported as soon as possible. This includes accidents, injuries, near misses, incidents of harassment or discrimination, and any other situation that affects the safety or well-being of our employees.
- To report an incident, you should speak with your manager or HR representative as soon as possible. You can also fill out an incident report form, which is available on the company website or from HR.
- The incident report should include as much detail as possible, including the date and time of the incident, the location, and the names of any witnesses. You should also include any relevant documentation, such as photos or medical reports.
- Your manager or HR representative will investigate the incident and take appropriate action. This may include providing medical treatment, conducting a formal investigation, or taking disciplinary action.
- If the incident involves a criminal act, such as assault or theft, we will also notify the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
We take all incidents seriously and will do everything we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please speak with your manager or HR representative. Thank you for your cooperation.